Thursday, September 20, 2012

Autumn Begins

We had a lovely summer. We spent time in the park, on the balcony and building lots and lots of train tracks. Trains are my three year old's passion at the moment. Living in Berlin without a car, we ride trains here, there and everywhere. So it isn't surprising that they are important to him.

The weather was unpredictable and I found it easiest to take each day as it came and follow my kids' lead. Craft was put on the back burner as we lost ourselves in pretend play, buckets of water and football. 

Now the days are shortening and I'm looking forward to painting, baking, cutting and sticking. I will be following my favourite blogs for inspiration and I hope to bring you our twist on some great ideas at least once a week.

I'm looking forward to your comments and feedback.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment